Welcome to Zealand & islands
On the island of Zealand Copenhagen is of course one of the main attractions. An international metropolis with all that entails. Get inspiration for attractions and sights in Copenhagen HERE.
But Zealand also contains many other things than Copenhagen. Experience the fabulous beaches in both North and South Zealand. Get inspired HERE.
Below you will find a selection of some of the most interesting attractions:
- Bakken – The world’s oldest amusement park
- Experimentarium – Denmark's number 1 science centre
- Lejre Land of Legends – See Denmark’s largest Viking King’s hall
- PanzerMuseum East – large powerful war machines
- The Forest Tower – 45 metre high tower with fantastic views
- BonBon-Land – Denmark's funniest amusement park
- Møns Klint – Denmark's coolest science and nature centre
- Kronborg Castle – one of Denmark's most important castles
- Tivoli – Amusement and pleasure gardens for all ages
- Copenhagen Zoo – wild animals in the middle of the city
- North Zealand Bird Park – The largest bird park in Scandinavia