Welcome to North Jutland
North Jutland has it all. There are both beautiful beaches, raw nature, many attractions and major cities within a short distance.
Then you have the opportunity to meet charming people enjoying the perfect place for quality time, relaxation and for contemplation.
We can all learn something from that, especially when we are on holiday. Below you can see a selection of the many attractions and sights in North Jutland.
- Fårup Sommerland – Denmark's oldest amusement park
- Aalborg Zoo – Green oasis in the middle of the city
- Nordsøen Oceanarium – Northern Europe's largest aquarium
- Kystmuseet Skagen – Open-air and exhibition museum
- Skulpturparken Blokhus – Sculptures in all materials
- Kunsten – Modern art museum
- Lille Vildmosecentret – WILD day where you also get wiser
- Ørnereservatet – experience the impressive animals up close
Get lots of inspiration for experiences in North Jutland HERE